3) Personal information is gathered and managed by Bad Clothing Company in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR. Bad Clothing Company endeavours to keep all personal information up to date, and manages appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we hold.
4) If Bad Clothing Company holds your contact details, we will use them only for contacting you in connection with any purchase / order you have made.
5) Bad Clothing Company will not sell or transfer your contact details on to third parties, except when required to do so by law.
6) By ordering any of our products on this website, you agree that Bad Clothing Company can access, process and retain any personal information that you give us for the purposes of managing your order.
7) If Bad Clothing Company holds your contact details, you have the right to find out what those details are, to have your details updated or corrected, or to have them removed from our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and your request will be actioned upon receipt.
8) EU e-Privacy Directive for Cookies. Bad Clothing Company uses only cookies of Category 1 (strictly necessary) and Category 2 (performance) which are anonymous and aggregated – no personal data is stored or tracked. Category 3 (functionality) and Category 4 (targeting or advertising) cookies are not used. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
9) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google (www.google.com/policies/privacy) Information about your use of this website is collected via cookies and transferred to and stored on servers of Google located in the US and elsewhere.
10) Bad Clothing Company does not use tracking links in any email messages that we may send to you.